rest interface

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard
Jun 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM

i would like to know if there is some rest interface to create and handle contents from remote.

Jun 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM

Not that I know of. With the integration of Web API it will be easier to create API controllers. I'll work on this module with the aim of giving some basic API endpoints.

Jul 14, 2012 at 3:43 PM

thanks for the info. i'm restarting to work on this right now. I downloaded your module and i'll start to try it.

a question: where can i find more details on the structure and fields name i have to use to create a document inside orchard, especially if i create custom data types?

in a project i created a data type with 2 additional numeric fields, and if i use designer tools to check i see them defined just as numeric fields.

thanks anyway,

Jul 14, 2012 at 5:31 PM

You don't want to take a look at my module :-), practically it has nothing, I just *will* implement some API endpoints there.

The docs are fairly extensive about the content concept of Orchard, and also about content types and how they're managed.

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM

hi, i installed the module, which is the address i must use externally to call the webservice?

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:37 AM

hi, i'm having some problems using it. i receive autorization errors and i'm not able to use it.

how can i use it?

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM

As I've said that module is a work in progress, and currently unusable.