BlogArchive not displaying data when imported blog

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard, General, Troubleshooting, Writing modules
Jan 30, 2012 at 1:44 PM

Hello All,

I have problem with blogarchive widget.I imported around 550 blogposts but widget is not displaying data.I applied all the changes as per the workitem.But still I have the same problem.But if I create blogpost then archive widget displays data.

What could be the reason for this?

Coordinator
Jan 30, 2012 at 5:18 PM

It's a known bug, though I am not sure if there is a filed one yet. The creation of the archive is triggered before the blog post is published during an import.

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM

What is the solution.I changed commonpart date to createdutc from publishedutc in blogpartarchivehandler.I have all the entries in the archive table but list is not generated for archive widget.

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM

There's also a problem in BlogPostService.Get(blogPart,archiveData) - it's also using CreatedUtc instead of PublishedUtc to query the posts.

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:05 PM

But wait - that shouldn't be a problem, CreatedUtc should be carried over in the Import. What are your values for CreatedUtc/PublishedUtc like since the Import?

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:35 PM

cretaedutc is date blogpost created in xml file but publieshedutc is date when I imported all blogposts.

ex.I have 23/1/2011 as publishedutc for all 50 blogposts but cretaedutc is according to date created in xml file.

I also updated table and made publishedutc = createdutc but it's not displaying data in any case.