Orchard 1.3.10 missing project references and classes?

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Dec 25, 2011 at 1:48 AM

I had 1.3.9 source running nicely without issues.  I did a clean download (from http://orchard.codeplex.com/releases/69668/download/288792) into a new folder of 1.3.10 and get the following error:

c:\Users\John\Downloads\Orchard.Source.1.3.10\src\Orchard.Web\Modules\Contrib.Taxonomies\Projections\TermsFilter.cs(46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IHqlExpressionFactory' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

First, it's interesting to note that the Orchard.sln does not reference this Cotrib.Taxonomies module in the solution file so someone trying to place it into their own source control will miss it. Next, notice that the references in this project must be fixed. Finally even after fixing "!" references, all the references to Hql....objects are missing.

I can't be the only one get this issue.  Can someone point me to the solution?  Should I fall back into 1.3.9?

Coordinator
Dec 25, 2011 at 2:02 AM
Edited Dec 25, 2011 at 2:15 AM

For now, just remove that project from the solution by deleting the whole Contrib.Taxonomies folder. Also delete Orchard.Fields.

Dec 25, 2011 at 2:18 AM
bertrandleroy wrote:

For now, just remove that project from the solution by deleting the whole Contrib.Taxonomies folder. Also delete Orchard.Fields.

Thanks.  FYI for others that run into the same issue I have, I also had to delete Orchard.Fields.  It's name made me a little bit more worried but after deleting both of those, it's up and running.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Dec 25, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Also remove projections and contrib.cache. I've uploaded an updated source file without those and without the extra hg folders, and we'll investigate how those made it into the package. Thanks for the heads up.