Seattle area Orchard meet-up?

Topics: Announcements, General, Troubleshooting, Writing modules, Writing themes
Aug 16, 2011 at 10:33 PM

Shameless plug from prior discussion:

There appears to be some interest in an Orchard meet-up so I've taken the liberty of creating a Live group to which I invite anyone in the Seattle area who wants to get together to discuss Orchard to join. This group will make it easy to mail the group and to share an event calendar: http://groups.live.com/P.mvc#!/OrchardSeattle/

Since most of the Orchard team are based on Redmond Campus, I suggest we'll have a better chance of getting them to come along and join us if we meet somewhere on the Eastside. To this end, can I suggest we meet at the Rock Bottom in Bellevue for this first meeting where we can discuss alternate venues for future meetings?

Thoughts? Suggested meet-up locations and date/time? Join the group and start the discussion :)

Coordinator
Aug 23, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I could not find how to join the group. What am I missing?

Aug 23, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Hey Bertrand ... thanks for reminding me - had to return to the site to change the group options since Live was having some issues the day I created the group.

You should be able to request to join the group. I'm requiring requests for membership to try and ensure we minimize spam if possible. See you inside :)

Rich.