Create button in orchard

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Writing modules
May 4, 2011 at 2:50 AM

I have been looking for sources that would teach me how to create a button in orchard.

Basically i have already created a module called 'Events'. So anyone can use this module to organise activities. it follows the concept of the Orchard.Blogs module. So the layout and all almost similar. I used the Orchard.Blog module as a guid as i am totally new to MVC and orchard. So i tried to understand the code. And the idea and lay out is simple and nice.

Now i want to create an 'Attending button' where once the user clicks on the button, the organiser will be able to know who are the ones attending.

I have already created a module called 'Attending button' so that i could implement it on the 'Events' module later.

If i do not need to create a new module for the button can let me know too :)

Thanks!! =)

May 4, 2011 at 4:12 AM

You might find people more willing to help you if you didn't spam your question to every avaialable group, whether it was relevant or not.  I fail to understand what your question has to do with Administration, Announcements, Localization, Installing Orchard, or troubleshooting. 

I appreciate that you are anxious to get your answer, but posting it on every forum is only going to annoy people, and then they won't answer you.

May 4, 2011 at 4:15 AM
mystere wrote:

You might find people more willing to help you if you didn't spam your question to every avaialable group, whether it was relevant or not.  I fail to understand what your question has to do with Administration, Announcements, Localization, Installing Orchard, or troubleshooting. 

I appreciate that you are anxious to get your answer, but posting it on every forum is only going to annoy people, and then they won't answer you.

I have made the necessary changes =)