I'd like to have a jquery image slider in the featured zone for my website. Here is what I'm thinking I've to do:
1. Define an ImageSlider Item content type
2. Add a Description Field
3. Add an Image Field (somehow I need to upload an image for an item or maybe pick an already uploaded one from the Media Library)
4. Add a Content Item Line Field, which should be the navigation target it the user is clicking the image (a content item picker here should be nice!)
5. Add the Common, Containable parts to the item.
So far so good. Now I think I need to create a List to contain these items. It's simple, creating on the admin ui. At this point I can create a list of items (assume that I've every field type in place).
My questions are:
1. How to create a link to another content item as a property of another content item?
2. A List is a routeable type, so it will be accessible with an URL...how can I make a Non-Routable List?
3. If I add the List to the Featured zone and specify a large value as max value for the number of items, that means that I'll receive the whole list as the model and I can do my own list rendering override for that list? (jQuery inclusion and other stuff)...what
is the naming convention if I'd like to do this?