When Fields are added to a ContentPart, and said ContentPart is attached to a ContentType. Any settings made for that Field apply to all ContentTypes with said ContentPart.
- Create a part 'NewPart' and add a boolean field to it called 'BoolField'.
- Then attach NewPart to a content type 'NewType'.
- Also attach NewPart to content type 'OtherType'.
- Adjust the BoolField field settings for OtherType under the NewPart (enter some text into 'hint')
- View NewType, and observe the setting changes made also change the field settings for NewType.