- Have a working orchard site
- Create a new build with one or more Migration methods that adds new properties to an existing Record class, and new database columns to the corresponding table via SchemaBuilder.AlterTable(..., t => t.AddColumn<decimal>("propName"))
- Deploy the new build
- Visit the site in browser, everything works fine, check the migrations table, the module reflects the latest migration version
- Open command line, run bin\Orchard.exe
- Execute recipe that imports data for the part with the new properties
The new properties don't populate
But, if you erase mappings.bin and then re-run "bin\Orchard.exe recipes execute moduleName RecipeName", the import works and the new columns are populated in the db.