The full log and details can be found at this link:
In short, I cannot get Team Foundation Services to complete a build of Orchard due to this error:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v11.0\Web\Microsoft.Web.Publishing.targets (2352): Could not open Source file: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\a\src\Orchard\Trunk\src\Orchard.Web\Core\web.config;Core\web.config'.
There is an image on the link above which should make it more clear also.
Steps to reproduce:
- Set up a Team Foundation Services Account
- Grab a fresh copy of Orchard 1.6 from source control
- Remove Media folder from Orchard.Web project (due to error discussed here:
http://orchard.codeplex.com/discussions/400285 - I hope someone actually created an issue for that)
- Add complete Solution into Source Control
- Add "lib" folder into Source control aslo as a lot of projects reference libraries from there
- Commit the files to Team Foundation Services
- Using Team Explorer set up a Build Definition (Mine was created for me when I connected my Team Foundation Service to my Azure Website account)
- Edit Build Definition Process section "Solution to Build" to point to $/Orchard/Trunk/src/Orchard.sln (assuming you called your folder "Trunk" - adjust accordingly
- Right click on the Build Definition and "Queue New Build"
- System will attempt to build and should throw same error I am seeing