Discussions under Magyar (Hungarian)

Navigation not load without slash on a tenant

first post: Oscar10ag wrote: Hi! I write it to know why my website doesn’t load navigation whe...

latest post: Piedone wrote: This is by design: in Orchard URLs should match exactly.

How to use the shout box module in Orchard

first post: whosea wrote: Hi, I want to know how to use the shout box module in Orchard, I ...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: We haven't updated the module in the Gallery for a long time, but t...

Custom Activity

first post: Yadagirij wrote: Can you please provide the example for custom activity with picture...

latest post: benschi11 wrote: There is a blog-post for creating a custom Workflow-Activity: http:...

Web Request Activity in Workflow

first post: Yadagirij wrote: Can you please share the web request document in orchard workflow ...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Yes, please be mindful and don't do that. To answer your question,...

HTTP Error 500.19 - The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid

first post: Catfelix wrote: Updated VS2013 and now my orchard 1.8 is fucked up I can't build m...

answered by: Catfelix wrote: Updated VS2013 and now my orchard 1.8 is fucked up I can't build m...

Blog-oknál a tag-ek adminisztrációja szuper lassú

first post: martonx wrote: Sziasztok! 1.7.2-es Orchardnál az vajon mitől lehet, hogy ha blog...

latest post: martonx wrote: Ok, részemről akkor a megoldás egyelőre az lesz, hogy kikapcsolom e...

how to make custom controll or custom view in orchard

first post: adminnew wrote: Hi Please know me, how to make custom controll or custom view in ...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: Hi, when opening a discussion, please make sure you check only tho...

Tranzakció kezelés

first post: pgeza wrote: Sziasztok! Lenne egy kérdésem. Van egy request az oldalam felé am...

latest post: Piedone wrote: Jónak tűnik. Igen, commitolja.

orchardproject.hu down?

first post: dyrgutt wrote: hey guys, what's happened to the orchardproject.hu? I'm trying to a...

latest post: Piedone wrote: Thanks for your concerns! We have technical issues with the domain ...

Orchard Harvest Conference

first post: ylan wrote: Orchard Harvest 2014 Conference Microsoft Campus - Redmond, WA ...

latest post: mattdunn wrote: Looking forward to the Harvest Conference. Anyone staying in downt...