Discussions under Português (Portuguese)

Navigation not load without slash on a tenant

first post: Oscar10ag wrote: Hi! I write it to know why my website doesn’t load navigation whe...

latest post: Piedone wrote: This is by design: in Orchard URLs should match exactly.

How to use the shout box module in Orchard

first post: whosea wrote: Hi, I want to know how to use the shout box module in Orchard, I ...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: We haven't updated the module in the Gallery for a long time, but t...

Error in @Display.DateTime()

first post: lucasmatias1990 wrote: The method Display.DateTime() is returning the date subtracting 01 ...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Hi, can you please create a GitHub issue with repro steps?

Get content by taxonomies

first post: escar wrote: Hi, I'm trying to get some content by taxonomies, that are a part ...

Custom Activity

first post: Yadagirij wrote: Can you please provide the example for custom activity with picture...

latest post: benschi11 wrote: There is a blog-post for creating a custom Workflow-Activity: http:...

Web Request Activity in Workflow

first post: Yadagirij wrote: Can you please share the web request document in orchard workflow ...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Yes, please be mindful and don't do that. To answer your question,...

how to make custom controll or custom view in orchard

first post: adminnew wrote: Hi Please know me, how to make custom controll or custom view in ...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: Hi, when opening a discussion, please make sure you check only tho...

Orchard Harvest Conference

first post: ylan wrote: Orchard Harvest 2014 Conference Microsoft Campus - Redmond, WA ...

latest post: mattdunn wrote: Looking forward to the Harvest Conference. Anyone staying in downt...

Orchard Cms

first post: Cris123 wrote: I'm trying to translate to Portuguese Orchard cms but I'm not succe...

latest post: Cris123 wrote: Thank you.

Orchard 1.6 Create Multi-Tenant Sites

first post: albatroz wrote: Hi, i'm creating a new module and a couple of sites with the help...