Discussions under Core

The Orchard.Azure.DatabaseCache configuration settings are missing or invalid.

first post: philipacrowe wrote: Hello, I'm trying to make a local instance use my azure db. When i ...

Orchard Telerik Theme development

first post: dev1energyfunder wrote: hi anyone we want to create telerik dashboard theme in orchard cms ...

Is orchard support customer HTML helpers?

first post: manish1234 wrote: Hi, I want to use custom HTML helpers like textbox, textarea in ...

Is layout content indexed in Lucene?

first post: Makedonian wrote: Hello all, quick question: is there a way for layout element conten...

hsoni@q3tech.com

first post: HemantQ3 wrote: Hi, I have already a website of asp.net core MVC6, I want to inte...

convert image to Base64 on

first post: josh13jj wrote: Hi whenI call the orchard service to return the HTML content of a p...

Give permission to role programmatically

first post: ricky_patnaik wrote: I want to give permission to a role on a specific instance of a con...

Redis Cache issue with Azure in Orchard 1.10

first post: nayanjpatel wrote: Hi, When I have enabled redis cache related modules for one tenan...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Anything in the Orchard log files under App_Data/Log?

ApplicationRoot used for navigation urls

first post: juanfq wrote: Background: I'm using WinHost to run my Orchard 1.10.1 application...

Manually Resolve IOrchardServices for Bundle Config

first post: owlyowl wrote: Hi I am just trying to find out how would I manually resolve IOrch...

latest post: Elmarill wrote: have the same problem. I implement BundlesConfig like you (public c...