Discussions under Core

Content Permission Part in Orchard 1.8.1 give unhandled error

first post: robbaralla wrote: I'm using Orchard 1.8.1 and I'm trying to set permissions on a cont...

No Menu being displayed

first post: johnrmarshallsr wrote: Using the source from GitHub, I created a new site using the Core R...

Orchard 1.10.2 Mono install

first post: x1 wrote: Hi, everybody! I need to compile Orchard for Mono. I used Orchard 1...

Wiki Module

first post: solabar wrote: Is there a wiki implementation for Orchard. It isn't the hardest th...

latest post: DennisR wrote: Bump. Basically what I'm looking for is to use wiki-like syntax to...

Missing page titles

first post: JoelCogley wrote: Hey all, I've got the weirdest issue with page titles that I've b...

explanation orchard controllers(how to happend resolve controllers with parameters)

first post: xxarchexx wrote: I look some orchard atcions (List) can be seen with parameters (Li...

answered by: xxarchexx wrote: I look some orchard atcions (List) can be seen with parameters (Li...

Accessing custom fields in custom part, through module controller

first post: Makedonian wrote: Hi everyone, I've created a module where I am exposing a lot of m...

latest post: ub3rman123 wrote: Have you tried using LINQ? Something like this should work: co...

Precompile orchard module views

first post: code1235 wrote: We have very big project built on orchard CMS and having some perfo...

Custom dysplay ContentType

first post: Skripin_Alexey wrote: How to draw a conclusion only in Layout content if it contains othe...

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.

first post: DustinMichaels wrote: I am getting the following error on startup of my orchard site. Any...

latest post: gauravesehgal wrote: We are having similar issues also. Was there ever an resolution to ...