Discussions under Announcements

Modules\Orchard.OutputCache\Services\DefaultTagCache.cs:line 18 -- Index was outside the bounds of the array.

first post: siva9000 wrote: Hi, Please help me with this below issue, after this happens any ...

latest post: siva9000 wrote: Thank you sfmskywalker , let me get ITagCache and DefaultTagCache f...

Orchard roadmap for Asp.net core?

first post: ceo_uk wrote: Given the fact that the .Net Core has signicant change of the .net ...

latest post: ceo_uk wrote: Perfect! Thanks mate!

Latest Version of Orchard

first post: raywu1688 wrote: It appears that the latest version is v1.8.1 and was released about...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Is you can see on the homepage of this project on CodePlex, the sou...

1.10 and Orchard.TaskLease , distributed locks

first post: infofromca wrote: in orchard 1.10, it is said that Orchard.TaskLease has been deprec...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Instead of using `ITaskLeaseService`, use `IDistributedLockService`...

On the next Orchard Developer Meeting I'd like you to discuss...

first post: Piedone wrote: What would you like to get discussed during the next Orchard Develo...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: NuGet instead of Lib: https://github.com/OrchardCMS/Orchard/pull/6149

On the next Orchard Community Meeting I'd like you to discuss...

first post: Piedone wrote: What would you like to get discussed during the next Orchard Commun...

Navigation not load without slash on a tenant

first post: Oscar10ag wrote: Hi! I write it to know why my website doesn’t load navigation whe...

latest post: Piedone wrote: This is by design: in Orchard URLs should match exactly.

2015 Steering Committee Elections: Vote Open

first post: sebastienros wrote: Many thanks to Brett Morrison and Jorge Agraz who are valued contri...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: Congrats! My opinion is that if we extend the Steering Committee to...

How to use the shout box module in Orchard

first post: whosea wrote: Hi, I want to know how to use the shout box module in Orchard, I ...

latest post: nightwolf226 wrote: We haven't updated the module in the Gallery for a long time, but t...

Elections - Call for candidates

first post: sebastienros wrote: This thread is for members to enlist as candidates for the Steering...

latest post: pszmyd wrote: Throwing myself into the hat for candidacy this year as well! It's...