Discussions under Customizing Orchard

Updating a custom module

first post: eRuth wrote: Feel free to tell me if I'm missing something/doing it the wrong wa...

Create new login route

first post: eRuth wrote: The scenario - I want to give a user a link to my orchard site with...

latest post: eRuth wrote: Resolved this. The TL:DR version: 1)If the user goes to http://my...

Not added content field to custom content type programmatically

first post: JeKachan wrote: Create new content type via migration, added to him content field, ...

latest post: JeKachan wrote: Thanks a lot! :)

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: In order to attach a content field to a content type, you need to c...

OrchardCMS CustomType Getting Attached Layout Part

first post: adamnorton wrote: I am trying to build a component for my Orchard Website. I am usin...

Can I Place a part in 2 different zones in the same display Type

first post: Kwolly wrote: I have a content type, Events, that has a Start date field. The des...

How to customize Orchard's default FormsAuthentication to my own custom authentication

first post: Nitheesh wrote: Hi I need to customize Orchard's default FormsAuthentication to m...

codegen theme issue

first post: adamnorton wrote: Using OrchardCMS from git. (current) Visual Studio 2015 used bin...

codegen error "

first post: adamnorton wrote: Getting an error. Using Orchard Latest, Zip VS 2015 When I try to...

Need to detect user IP Address, but calling Request.UserHostAddress from razor/cshtml returns nothing

first post: TheBBSGuy wrote: Forgive me, i'm very new to Orchard. I have a need to detect if a...

How do I have the front end and back end on different domains, but have the front end domain in content links on the admin side?

first post: Jimasp wrote: My Ops team has informed me of a new requirements while moving to a...

latest post: Jimasp wrote: I no longer require help on this issue as the Ops team have managed...