Discussions under Writing modules

Shared Access Signatures for Azure Blob upload

first post: nxtjv wrote: I need to create a way for clients to upload huge files to a privat...

latest post: nxtjv wrote: I fixed this a while ago, but here's what I added to my part driver...

Orchard Git repo with submodules

first post: hsimah wrote: I have a brand new computer and I am setting up my dev environment....

latest post: IngoVals wrote: I've got a late reply here. Using submodules was the method I was ...

Overriding core shape from module

first post: stuart2424 wrote: Hi, I currently have a module that provides an alternative authen...

Items vs Parts and Container

first post: smerlon wrote: I have a feeling I've stuffed this up completely... We've got a mo...

latest post: smerlon wrote: Yep, thanks for confirming I was on the right track - its almost ex...

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: Exactly, the "listable" just allows it to be listed (or not) in the...

whats the point of "display type"?

first post: smerlon wrote: the documentation implies that "content + displaytype" makes the sh...

latest post: smerlon wrote: good answer and great link too... I guess I was confused/off-side f...

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: The point of "display type" is to provide an additional piece of me...

Modules\Orchard.OutputCache\Services\DefaultTagCache.cs:line 18 -- Index was outside the bounds of the array.

first post: siva9000 wrote: Hi, Please help me with this below issue, after this happens any ...

latest post: siva9000 wrote: Thank you sfmskywalker , let me get ITagCache and DefaultTagCache f...

Page with button running C# code

first post: satikcz wrote: Hello, I am trying to make a very simple page in Orchard, only with...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: A typical implementation is to wrap your textarea and button with a...

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: A typical implementation is to wrap your textarea and button with a...

Module settings in IOwinMiddlewareProvider.GetOwinMiddleWares

first post: ariegato wrote: Orchard 1.9.2 Hi, I'm trying to access custom site settings in ...

latest post: ariegato wrote: Ported my solution to version 1.10.1 and got an Exception originati...

orchard overrides and module development

first post: smerlon wrote: Am I right in thinking that most of the "services" are one and only...

latest post: smerlon wrote: Cool... thanks for the info. I've create such a thing now (custom m...

answered by: sfmskywalker wrote: Most of them are, unless they are designed to support providers/eve...

{Content.EditUrl} token does not work for content that was never published

first post: matthewjamesr wrote: I have a workflow setup to send an email out with the {Content.Edit...

latest post: matthewjamesr wrote: The issue was I was using just a regular Get, _contentManager.Get(i...

answered by: matthewjamesr wrote: The issue was I was using just a regular Get, _contentManager.Get(i...