Discussions under Administration

showorchard.com Account suspended

first post: ijaz_codeplex wrote: i hope it will be fixed soon.

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: It's fixed. Thanks for the headsup.

New Orchard Installation: keep forgetting "Set as home page" setting

first post: agentgates wrote: Hello Everyone, I have installed Orchard on a server. After the in...

Error when create List in Orchard CMS 1.10.1

first post: JeKachan wrote: Hi comrades! I have some trouble with create list in Orchard CMS fo...

latest post: sfmskywalker wrote: Ah, right. Not a very useful exception message. Please create an is...

Lost Dashboard theme

first post: adamnorton wrote: While working with orchard trying to create a new theme. I somehow ...

latest post: adamnorton wrote: "Orchard.Web\App_Data\Logs" the log file is empty non-dashboard th...

How to customize Orchard's default FormsAuthentication to my own custom authentication

first post: Nitheesh wrote: Hi I need to customize Orchard's default FormsAuthentication to m...

Crash on editing a page

first post: CrispinF wrote: I have a page that I have made many edits to over months without pr...

latest post: CrispinF wrote: I first tried switching off all the Audit Trail events so it did no...

How do I have the front end and back end on different domains, but have the front end domain in content links on the admin side?

first post: Jimasp wrote: My Ops team has informed me of a new requirements while moving to a...

latest post: Jimasp wrote: I no longer require help on this issue as the Ops team have managed...

NHibernate secondlevel cache using redis

first post: MrGenius wrote: I see that MSFT stopped supporting Azure in-role cache with newly i...

Visual Studio 2013 open Orchard solution with no response

first post: wangyan7777 wrote: I installed Visual Studio 2013 with newest patch (updates) and trie...

Deleted App_Data, and site still running in azure

first post: juna_tan wrote: hi, I enabled Microsoft Azure Output Cache module. And not long af...

latest post: juna_tan wrote: never mind. it works now