Content Permission Part in Orchard 1.8.1 give unhandled error

Topics: Core
Feb 16 at 11:05 AM
I'm using Orchard 1.8.1 and I'm trying to set permissions on a content part, following along with
stackoverflow.com/questions/21830870/orchard-cms-can-permissions-be-set-for-a-single-content-item-instance-such-as/42271549#42271549 What happend was that the Content Permission Part gets attached , shown by the green box on top of the page and then the following:

Oops. Something went wrong ... sorry

An unhandled exception has occurred and the request was terminated. Please >>refresh the page. If the error persists, go back No row with the given identifier exists[Orchard.Roles.Models.PermissionRecord#32] NHibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists[Orchard.Roles.Models.PermissionRecord#32] at NHibernate.Impl.SessionFactoryImpl.DefaultEntityNotFoundDelegate.HandleEntityNotFound(String entityName, Object id) in c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate-core\src\NHibernate\Impl\SessionFactoryImpl.cs:line 84 at >>NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.CheckTargetState() in >>c:\Users\sebros\Documents\My Projects\nhibernate->>core\src\NHibernate\Proxy\AbstractLazyInitializer.cs:line 259 at

To get back to the start I have to push the back button a few times, disable the "content item permission" module, go back to the Content Type and remove the "Content Permission" part. Any ideas? Thanks