Azure caching problem

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Jun 16 at 10:35 AM
I am trying to set up caching for my Orchard site which is deployed as an Azure web app. I am following the documentation http://docs.orchardproject.net/en/latest/Documentation/Using-Windows-Azure-Cache/ but I'm not sure if this is now out of date? I have created a Redis cache in Azure and I have set the Orchard.Azure.OutputCache.HostIdentifier and Orchard.Azure.DatabaseCache.HostIdentifier to the host name of my Redis cache in Azure and have used the primary access key for Orchard.Azure.OutputCache.AuthorizationToken and Orchard.Azure.DatabaseCache.AuthorizationToken but I get the following error:

System.ArgumentException: Authorization token passed by user Invalid.

Please can someone advise how I can setup output cache and database cache for an Orchard site deployed as an Azure web app? I am using Orchard 1.10.
Jun 17 at 1:46 PM
Just a quick update on this, I have enabled the Orchard.Redis.Cache and Orchard.Redis.OutputCache features and set the web.config as follows:

<add name="Orchard.Redis.Cache" connectionString="myConnectionString" />
<add name="Orchard.Redis.OutputCache" connectionString="myConnectionString" />

This looks to have worked for output caching, but I'm still not sure what to do about database caching. Normally I would enable the SysCache module, but I assume something different is needed for Azure to ensure the caching works across instances?