This project is read-only.

Professional Support Cost

Topics: General, Localization
May 10, 2016 at 9:57 AM
Hello,

Can you please guide me what is the Professional Support Cost offered by Orchard.

Also, for localization - Does the entire content gets localised or only entered value whilst the static text remains english only.
May 10, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Orchard itself is not a company, just an open source project and community.
However, there are various companies that specialize in Orchard consultancy such as IDeliverable, Lombiq and Proligence to name a few. They can provide you with service & support, training and software development.
May 10, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Hi, thanks. and what about Localization - Does the entire content gets localised or only entered value whilst the static text remains english only.

Regarding Support cost, so there is no support available - email/phone etc as such by Orchard?
May 10, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Regarding Localization, I think this documentation can explain it better than I can in a short post: http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Creating-global-ready-applications

Orchard itself does not provide paid support. Instead, the community provides support in the form of this discussion board, Stack Overflow, Orchard Pros and Twitter.
May 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Okay thanks so much. This is quite helpful!