Professional Support Cost

Topics: General, Localization
May 10 at 9:57 AM
Hello,

Can you please guide me what is the Professional Support Cost offered by Orchard.

Also, for localization - Does the entire content gets localised or only entered value whilst the static text remains english only.
Developer
May 10 at 11:20 AM
Orchard itself is not a company, just an open source project and community.
However, there are various companies that specialize in Orchard consultancy such as IDeliverable, Lombiq and Proligence to name a few. They can provide you with service & support, training and software development.
May 10 at 12:08 PM
Hi, thanks. and what about Localization - Does the entire content gets localised or only entered value whilst the static text remains english only.

Regarding Support cost, so there is no support available - email/phone etc as such by Orchard?
Developer
May 10 at 12:25 PM
Regarding Localization, I think this documentation can explain it better than I can in a short post: http://docs.orchardproject.net/Documentation/Creating-global-ready-applications

Orchard itself does not provide paid support. Instead, the community provides support in the form of this discussion board, Stack Overflow, Orchard Pros and Twitter.
May 10 at 12:34 PM
Okay thanks so much. This is quite helpful!