Hey guys,

I have a Taxonomy hierarchy that looks like this

Training Systems
 Fixed Wing
      Desktop Systems
      MAX Systems
      Modular Flight Decks
 Rotary Wing

I would like to override the default shape for each of the term levels but I can't seem to find the right way to name the shapes and Shape Tracing isn't being much help in this situation.

I figured out that Parts.TermPart-TrainingSystemsTerm will actually override the shapes for all the terms, so I was attempting several combinations to get to the terms below that, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Any suggestions on the naming to override each level? Thanks =)
Coordinator
Sep 29, 2015 at 1:37 AM
The default alternates are able to customize the links by slug section. So you can do all terms under a specific term.

Like TaxonomyItem-Fixed-Wing would override all terms which are under Fixed-Wing.

In your case, just create a new feature which does that. The level is a property of the taxonomy. Take a look at Orchard.Taxonomies.Shapes.
Sep 29, 2015 at 3:54 AM
Thanks...that actually helped a bunch.

So...just for my clarification, I thought that taxonomies worked more hierarchical. For example, If I go to Training Systems (/training-systems), I get the entire tree layed out like above. If I click on Fixed Wing (/training-systems/fixed-wing), I thought I would get a similar list of everything under Fixed Wing, but I actually get a blank page. Is that correct, or should I be getting a list of Desktop Systems, MAX Systems, and Modular Flight Decks?

Thanks for the help!