I am unable to import larger .EXE files into a media folder. When I drag and drop the file within the dashboard media import window, it appears as if everything imports correctly. It goes from 0% to 100%. There are no errors. When I navigate back to the
folder, I do not see the file. I also confirmed within Visual Studio Server Explorer that the file did not upload. I did an internet search and discovered that there is a limit on the size of files that can be uploaded. See
. This limit can be increased in the web.config file by using the "httpRuntime" element and adjusting the "maxrequestlength" field. I tried this but
it did not seem to have an effect. I tried on multiple browsers, I tried uploading locally and on azure. Also restarted the website after making the change. Nothing seems to work.