Error loop while installing Orchard 1.9 with MySql

Topics: Installing Orchard
Jun 2, 2015 at 9:53 PM
I tried to install Orchard 1.9 on the server of my hosting provider where I only have MySql available and it keeps timing out. I first looked at the database and saw that (at least most of the) tables had been created but it just keeps waiting for something.
Then I looked at the logs and saw that it gets stuck in a loop and keeps creating the same errors for autoroutepartrecord and mediapartrecord. It times out when the log file is about 16MB.
I tried to do the same on my local machine and it gives the same results.

Does anybody know what this can be, and how to fix it?

This is (part of) the error log:

2015-06-02 22:37:34,871 [5] Orchard.Exceptions.DefaultExceptionPolicy - Default - An unexpected exception was caught
http://localhost:31492/ Orchard.OrchardException: Error while running migration version 0 for Orchard.Autoroute. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Table 'orchard_autoroute_autoroutepartrecord' already exists
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Orchard.Data.Migration.Interpreters.DefaultDataMigrationInterpreter.RunPendingStatements() in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\Interpreters\DefaultDataMigrationInterpreter.cs:line 335
at Orchard.Data.Migration.Interpreters.DefaultDataMigrationInterpreter.Visit(CreateTableCommand command) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\Interpreters\DefaultDataMigrationInterpreter.cs:line 91
at Orchard.Data.Migration.Interpreters.AbstractDataMigrationInterpreter.Visit(ISchemaBuilderCommand command) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\Interpreters\AbstractDataMigrationInterpreter.cs:line 14
at Orchard.Data.Migration.Schema.SchemaBuilder.CreateTable(String name, Action1 table) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\Schema\SchemaBuilder.cs:line 35
at Orchard.Autoroute.Migrations.Create()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Orchard.Data.Migration.DataMigrationManager.Update(String feature) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\DataMigrationManager.cs:line 114
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Orchard.Data.Migration.DataMigrationManager.Update(String feature) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\DataMigrationManager.cs:line 145
at Orchard.Data.Migration.DataMigrationCoordinator.Installing(Feature feature) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Data\Migration\DataMigrationCoordinator.cs:line 26
at Orchard.Events.DelegateHelper.<>c__DisplayClass2b
2.<BuildAction>b__2a(Object target, Object[] p) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Events\DelegateHelper.cs:line 116
at Orchard.Events.DefaultOrchardEventBus.TryInvokeMethod(IEventHandler eventHandler, Type interfaceType, String messageName, String interfaceName, String methodName, IDictionary2 arguments, IEnumerable& returnValue) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Events\DefaultOrchardEventBus.cs:line 80
at Orchard.Events.DefaultOrchardEventBus.TryNotifyHandler(IEventHandler eventHandler, String messageName, String interfaceName, String methodName, IDictionary
2 eventData, IEnumerable& returnValue) in z:\Builds\work\bd725928c3da365b\src\Orchard\Events\DefaultOrchardEventBus.cs:line 53
2015-06-02 22:37:34,924 [5] Orchard.Data.Migration.DataMigrationManager - Default - Error while running migration version 0 for Orchard.MediaLibrary.
http://localhost:31492/ System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Table 'orchard_medialibrary_mediapartrecord' already exists
Jun 8, 2015 at 5:54 PM