Production error

Topics: Core
May 13, 2015 at 12:31 PM
I've been having a problem for the last few days. It started happening when we moved to a new server.
The only difference is that we configured the IIS to be always running and no Idle Time.

The error is "Error: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Could not find specified column in results: Id48_1_" and it's source is this query:
SELECT this_.Id as Id39_3_, this_.Number as Number39_3_, this_.Published as Published39_3_, this_.Latest as Latest39_3_, this_.Data as Data39_3_, this_.ContentItemRecord_id as ContentI6_39_3_, contentite1_.Id as Id37_0_, contentite1_.Data as Data37_0_, contentite1_.ContentType_id as ContentT3_37_0_, commonpart2_.Id as Id48_1_, commonpart2_.OwnerId as OwnerId48_1_, commonpart2_.CreatedUtc as CreatedUtc48_1_, commonpart2_.PublishedUtc as Publishe4_48_1_, commonpart2_.ModifiedUtc as Modified5_48_1_, commonpart2_.Container_id as Container6_48_1_, contenttyp6_.Id as Id40_2_, contenttyp6_.Name as Name40_2_ FROM Orchard_Framework_ContentItemVersionRecord this_ inner join Orchard_Framework_ContentItemRecord contentite1_ on this_.ContentItemRecord_id=contentite1_.Id inner join Common_CommonPartRecord commonpart2_ on contentite1_.Id=commonpart2_.Id left outer join Orchard_Framework_ContentTypeRecord contenttyp6_ on contentite1_.ContentType_id=contenttyp6_.Id WHERE 1=0 and this_.Published = ?p0"
with p0 = True

It's triggered by GetWidgets(int[] layerIds) in the Widgets service.
The error disapears when we recycle the AppPool so I think it has to be with the fact that we changed the idle prop.

Any Ideas?
May 15, 2015 at 5:30 PM
Is this happening reliably or just occasionally, at random times?

BTW my guess would be an issue with Syscache.
May 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM
Hi, thanks for answering.

Yeah, the problem is happening at random times and with no periodicity. It hasn't ocurred anymore since last week, but I feel like it's going to crash eventually.

I'm gonna take a look to Syscache and I'll post if anything happens.