Contributing to Orchard Core

Topics: Core
Mar 23, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Edited Mar 23, 2015 at 6:50 PM
I was looking at contributing the updates I did to the ReCaptcha in Orchard, but am unable to fork the source code. It always times out or otherwise says the source control is unavailable for this project. I've contacted CodePlex but haven't heard anything back yet. Also I had a few questions on how ReCaptcha should be implemented as part of the core as opposed to a stand alone module. These can be seen here: Discussion 574461 Thank you.

Edit: I have updated the content part and element versions of the ReCaptcha and added a field version. All that remains are the question on how to get the fork for the source working so I can make the changes there and submit a pull request and what to do about the if statement involving the ViewModel, as the ViewModel is no longer being used. Thank you.
Developer
Mar 23, 2015 at 7:27 PM
I'm afraid CodePlex source control is beyond our control - perhaps Sebastien can pull some strings (or someone's hair).
Before you start creating pull requests, please make sure there's an issue created for it first if you haven't done so already.

Thanks
Mar 26, 2015 at 1:58 AM
Edited Mar 27, 2015 at 2:48 AM
I have the same problem now for days really annoying .....