Web Request Activity Doesn't Work

Topics: Core
Mar 5, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Edited Mar 6, 2015 at 12:56 AM
I built a workflow that has a web request activity that fires a http post to a custom route I set up in a module that goes to a custom controller. I have it working on both my localhost and on a staging server but as soon as I moved everything to a production server it broke. It appears the workflow stops at the web request activity and does nothing. I have tried posting to other urls and have made sure everything matches my localhost/staging versions. When I look at the logs in iis there is nothing for any of the posts made by the web request activity. It appears to be broken. When the form is submitted it refreshes the page but there is nothing from the web request activity. Thank you.

Edit: I noticed in the logs that it's referencing file paths that don't exist on the server. They did however exist on our localhost. We exported the site's content and imported it into a new instance of orchard, installed the modules, and installed the theme. Somehow it's latching onto things that didn't exist. I also noticed that modules installed on localhost started popping up in the new instance but we never installed them. Is Orchard's export module doing this? How could these things have gotten pulled over? Thank you.