Can I change the execution order of Migrations?

Topics: General, Troubleshooting, Writing modules
Feb 2, 2015 at 9:08 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a recipe, which enables a couple of features.
One of those features adds route patterns to content items which are enabled / created in other features. My problem is, that those migrations run afterwards, meaning the Content Items don't exist yet. I tried switching the order in my recipe but no success unfortunately.
Feb 2, 2015 at 7:17 PM
Can you tell a little bit more about the features that are adding route patterns to existing content items? Typically you configure autoroute part settings such as route patterns on content types, not on content items.
In any case, I don't believe you have control over which recipe steps execute first.
Feb 3, 2015 at 7:51 AM
Edited Feb 3, 2015 at 7:52 AM
Sorry my bad i meant ContentTypes...
I'm using the Datwendo.Localization module for enhanced localization options. This module adds the LocalizationPart, AutoroutePart and RoutePatterns {Content.Culture}/{Content.Slug} to an array of ContentTypes("Page", "Projection", "BlogPost" and one of my own ContentTypes). I could copy the Migration and use it in my own Module but i was hoping for a more elegant way. If there is none than i'll use this workaround.
Feb 3, 2015 at 7:54 AM
Edited Feb 3, 2015 at 7:56 AM
This is what my Recipe looks like. Maybe the <Migration> Tag has the functionality i need?
 <Feature enable="
Orchard.jQuery,Orchard.Widgets,Orchard.ContentTypes,Lucene, Orchard.Search,
Metro" />

<Page ContentTypeSettings.Draftable="True" TypeIndexing.Indexes="Search">
        <TagsPart />
        <LocalizationPart />
        <AutoroutePart />
        <MenuPart />
      <BodyPart BodyPartSettings.FlavorDefault="html" />

<Settings />

<Migration features="*" />