How do 'you' handle Sitemaps?

Topics: General, Troubleshooting
Dec 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Hi all, I'm curious as to what everyone uses for a Sitemap solution/module? The only one that seemed half decent is Web.Advanced - but that is no longer supported - subsequently, there are many bugs with it in 1.8.1 [...I get it mostly working, but 'shape-tracing' no longer functions due to jquery incompatibility/duplicate - I assume??] So can anyone recommend a module/solution that they use. Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks Liv.
Dec 15, 2014 at 12:40 PM
We use Advanced Sitemap with 1.9. Just had to add Script.Require("jQuery"); to the top of Views/Admin/DisplaySettings.cshtml and Views/Admin/Indexing.cshtml and it started to work good enough for us. We are only using it to generate the xml file and not display it, but when I first installed it, and played with the display settings, that seemed to work as well.
Feb 27, 2015 at 1:41 AM
ouch - so sorry I haven't replied PacmanDave, I had a huge break and admittedly forgot about this...* terrible * -- anyhow, sincere thanks for the solution / tips, i'll definitenly give it another go - thanks heaps, Liv