Azure tools update from 2.2 to 2.4 gives errors when published.

Topics: Core, Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard
Aug 29, 2014 at 9:50 PM
I downloaded visual studio 2013 for web and the azure sdk. I opened my proj that worked on old pc but i copied it to a new one and the first thing that pops up is microsoft azure tools being used is v2.2 convert the project to 2.4, which i do. I can run it locally and it doesn't show errors but i get an error page telling me to make error pages in my settings when i publish it. I've attached the build results. Not sure if you've seen this before but I haven't been able to make it work yet.
When I build it and it gets to orchard.azure.web i get these results.
No way to resolve conflict between "WindowsAzureTelemetryEvents, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=...
No way to resolve conflict between "Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Diagnostics.StorageUtility, Version=2.4.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken...
Consider app.config remapping of assembly "WindowsAzureTelemetryEvents, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=
I also get this one:
>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1697,5): warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. In Visual Studio, double-click this w
Anyone update azure tools before and get any problems?