Contact Form Isn't Sending Emails

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General
Aug 6, 2014 at 12:29 PM
We use Orchard to manage out website and have a Contact Form on every page. When filled out, the form with the individuals name, phone, email, and message is then sent to an email address. It stopped sending the emails one day with nothing being changed. When I go to the "rules" tab it is enabled and the email address is correct. I have even tried other email addresses and nothing works. The only way I can see Contact Forms now that people have submitted is by logging into Orchard and looking at the forms submitted. This also happened a while ago and I simply changed the email address to a different one and it worked again but I have had no such luck this time. I am very new to this and asked our IT guy to look at it and he basically said nothing was wrong and that it should be working so any help would be much appreciated. : )
Aug 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Please check your hostname and smtp port. Which version of Orchard are you using?
Aug 6, 2014 at 6:31 PM
I agree with abhishekluv. It probably isn't Orchard-related, but something with the smtp configuration and/or the email provider.