Add ContentPicker to new TinyMCE

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Writing modules
Jul 31 at 11:48 PM
I previously had this plugin enabled on a 1.7.2 install, but with the TinyMCE update in the new source versions I'm not able to get it working:

https://orchard.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/JasperD/contentpickerlink/changeset/3274f6eb331f16fd2f0e412fa67497e68cbda09b#file_diff_src/Orchard.Web/Modules/TinyMce/TinyMce.csproj

This is such a handy plugin to have, would someone who understands this better than me be able to add to Nicholas' work with TinyMCE 4.1.2? Thank you!
Developer
Aug 1 at 11:25 AM

Its a good idea, but I think it would be nicer to add it in to the link picker so its extensible

Aug 1 at 1:32 PM
In TinyMCE is there a way to get a spellchecker working in any fashion?

Thanks in advance
Aug 1 at 6:22 PM
@Nick: Do you mean to integrate the content picker in the normal TinyMCE link dialog? Interesting idea but I'm not sure if that is doable (unless the TinyMCE link dialog is completely replaced).
Aug 27 at 4:39 PM
In theory it would be awesome if it could be added to the main link picker but I kind of like it separate. I find that myself and clients typically use the link picker to add external links, then use the content picker button to link interior pages.

I like TinyMCE 4 but can't upgrade it until it has the content picker functionality. Such a useful feature!