What is exactly the meaning of Latest column in table Orchard_Framework_ContentItemVersionRecord

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Troubleshooting, Writing modules
May 22, 2014 at 4:12 PM
Edited May 22, 2014 at 4:14 PM
I get a contentitem where a set of records are without any corresponding record where Lastest is set to 1 in table Orchard_Framework_ContentItemVersionRecord ?

I was thinking it was mandatory that the last record in this table be tagged with Latest ?
Is it an integrity Pb in my DB ?

So when I query with contentManager.Query<MyPart, MytPartRecord>(VersionOptions.Latest).where(bla bla) I get nothing but the same with VersionOptions.AllVersions find something ?
May 23, 2014 at 7:35 PM
May 25, 2014 at 2:11 PM
Hey Zoltan,
I think your dojo are a good thing to have but here they are incomplete: I followed the explanation (all this I was knowing) but don't find the answer to my question. More precisely should it be always a latest record for a content item. This doesn't appear in your doc. You should put your doc in a wiki engine in order we participate....
May 26, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Yes, one record in ContentItemVersionRecord should be always flagged as latest for each content item.

The Dojo Library while isn't using a wiki engine it is openly editable through it's repository: you can find an Edit link in the upper right corner of every Dojo Library page too. If you'd add something to the Library we'd be very grateful.