Running Orchard 1.8 Orchard.Azure.sln locally

Topics: Administration, Core, Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard
May 12, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Hi,

I am new to Orchard and Azure. I need to run Orchard.Azure locally before publishing to cloud. When I try to run the Orchard 1.8 locally, I a getting following error. None of the solutions works which found in forums.

Isn't is possible to run Orchard.Azure.sln like other asp.net solutions ? Orchard.sln is working fine locally.

Does any body know how to setup dev environment for the Orchard.Azure.sln ?

Thank you in advance.

__"None of the constructors found with 'Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.DefaultConstructorFinder' on type 'Orchard.Environment.DefaultOrchardShell' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher routePublisher' of constructor 'Void .ctor(System.Func1[Autofac.Features.OwnedInstances.Owned1[Orchard.Environment.IOrchardShellEvents]], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRouteProvider], System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable1[Orchard.WebApi.Routes.IHttpRouteProvider], Orchard.Mvc.Routes.IRoutePublisher, System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[Orchard.Mvc.ModelBinders.IModelBinderProvider], Orchard.Mvc.ModelBinders.IModelBinderPublisher, Orchard.Tasks.ISweepGenerator)'."__