I installed themes but they don't show up in "installed"

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Installing Orchard, Writing themes
May 6, 2014 at 5:44 PM
I am relatively new to Orchard, and am working on a azure based orchard site for my personal site as a learning tool. I have successfully built and installed from source, deployed to a single instance of azure (but configured for multi-instance. My first attempt was to find a theme I liked.

it is allowing me to successfully install themes, but they never show up in "installed". So I can chose a different one. Is there another step beyond a successful install?
May 7, 2014 at 7:58 PM
What do you mean "configured for multi-instance"? In the end are you running on one instance?

Is there any error visible in the logs?
May 8, 2014 at 4:39 AM
Sorry, meant multi-tenant.

it is a straight install, nothing special added but a few enables (like multi-tenant). I get nothing in the logs or reports but lots of informational on the install.

I followed the standard pattern.

I downloaded source, opened the azure project in vs2013, build and deployed. I did not run the .bat file, but didn't seem to need to.

deployed, runs, allows me to log in as the admin account I created. Allows me to select and install a theme. Gives me a success message on install. Tells me I should see it on the installed page. Nothing.