Orchard v. theme editing

Topics: Customizing Orchard
May 1, 2014 at 7:54 PM

I am very new to Orchard and had a question for anyone willing to help! I help out a business that has a webpage built with Orchard v., they have recently changed their logo and want me to change it on the site. I have logged into the admin console and have discovered that the theme doesn’t allow me to change the logo (unless I’m totally missing something). The image below shows the admin screen and if you notice the logo at the top left of it, that is what I need to change. I have looked through all the “Media” and can’t find the logo. Do you know of how to edit an image that preferable through the admin console but, but if that isn’t possible, how do I download the theme and make the change? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Matt Edens
May 1, 2014 at 7:59 PM
May 2, 2014 at 6:36 AM

If you go to the site, what is the URL?

May 2, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Of the site I need to edit? Www.toclogistics.com

May 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Any ideas how I can make it happen?

May 2, 2014 at 4:00 PM
so the url to the image is this? http://www.toclogistics.com/Media/Default/Theme/Content/images/TOC_Logo.jpg

so this is in the media folder in orchard.... go to the media tab, and look for the "Theme" folder... then you should be able to work out the rest

May 2, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Matt Edens
IT Manager | Mina Leasing

May 2, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Ok, so following your advise, I found the logo, should I just recreate it using the same name, delete the current and upload the new one? Is that the easiest way to set it? I don’t see anyplace in here that tells to imbed it anywhere.