Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Azure.Services.Caching.Output.IAzureOutputCacheHolder cacheHolder'

Topics: Administration, Customizing Orchard, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Apr 30, 2014 at 8:58 AM
I'm trying to make Windows Azure Output Cache and Windows Azure Database Cache work on Orchard 1.7.2.

What I did is I opened Orchard.sln, created a Cache in Azure and setup web.config by following this instruction: Enabling for Windows Azure Web Sites. However, when I ran it locally, I encountered the error below:

None of the constructors found with 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'Orchard.Azure.Services.Caching.Output.AzureOutputCacheStorageProvider' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Azure.Services.Caching.Output.IAzureOutputCacheHolder cacheHolder' of constructor 'Void .ctor(Orchard.Environment.Configuration.ShellSettings, Orchard.Azure.Services.Caching.Output.IAzureOutputCacheHolder)'.

When I deployed it as Azure Web Site online then the error is not showing but I cannot confirm if it is working or not because there is not cached pages in the Cache->Statistics admin page event if I visited many front-end pages already.

Please help.
May 1, 2014 at 6:36 AM
You are using Azure as WebSite or as Cloud Service?
May 2, 2014 at 11:39 AM
urbanit wrote:
You are using Azure as WebSite or as Cloud Service?
I'm using Azure Website.