For the love of all that is good... The pull request queue grows... We must beat the beast back...

Topics: Core
Developer
Apr 24 at 12:58 PM
thank you
Developer
Apr 25 at 5:33 PM

I will take a look Sunday!! I'll do 10 :-)

Developer
Apr 25 at 6:10 PM
Thank you fine sir.
Developer
Apr 25 at 9:55 PM
Considering your contributions, you should ask to be added as a developer on the CodePlex project.
May be talk about it at the next committee and the members should allow it.
Developer
Apr 25 at 11:08 PM

Totally. I am sure Seb will give you rights

Developer
Apr 28 at 12:46 AM
Thanks. I appreciate the support. but that responsibility still is a bit scary to me.
I don't mind the extra validation of sending in pull requests, I would be happier if they were worked on more.

Let me make good on my talk of programming Auditing or Deployments, then I'll bug someone for developer rights. ;)
Developer
May 3 at 12:11 AM
::cough:: 54 items items in the pull request queue ::/cough::
May 3 at 9:11 PM
The smallers are the longers :), I have a very old one where I made all the changes required by Sebastien but still lagging in the deep pull request ocean....
Developer
May 7 at 4:25 PM
[sung to the tune of 99 Bottles of Beer on the wall]

54 Pull Requests in the Queue, 54 Pull Requests.
If someone would address a pull request in the queue...
We would have 53 Pull Requests in the Queue

Everybody!!

53 Pull Requests in the Queue, 53 Pull Requests.
We would have 52 Pull Requests in the Queue

One more time...

52 Pull Requests in the Queue, 52 Pull Requests.
We would have 51 Pull Requests in the Queue

::shotgun blast::
May 7 at 4:47 PM
:)
Developer
May 11 at 1:35 PM
We are now under 50!!! we are on 49 to be precise :)
Developer
May 11 at 11:20 PM
w00t!
Developer
May 15 at 1:26 AM
Just sent another pull request.

Back at 50!
Developer
Jun 4 at 11:06 PM
“The Thing cannot be described - there is no language for such abysms of shrieking and immemorial lunacy, such eldritch contradictions of all matter, force, and cosmic order. A mountain walked or stumbled.

If I say that my somewhat extravagant imagination yielded simultaneous pictures of an octopus, a dragon, and a human caricature, I shall not be unfaithful to the spirit of the thing. A pulpy, tentacled head surmounted a grotesque and scaly body with rudimentary wings; but it was the general outline of the whole which made it most shockingly frightful.”

― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu
Jun 5 at 8:39 AM
Edited Jun 5 at 3:41 PM
The year is 2380. The Intersolar Orchard Community, a sphere of stars some four hundred light-years in diameter, contains more than six hundred worlds, interconnected by a web of transport "tunnels" known as wormholes. At the farthest edge of the Community, astronomer Stanley Goldman observes the impossible: Over one thousand light-years away, a pull request... vanishes. It does not go supernova. It does not collapse into a black hole. It simply disappears. Since the location is too distant to reach by wormhole, a faster-than-light starship, The Steering Committee, is dispatched to learn what has occurred and whether it represents a threat...

-Thanks to PH-
Developer
Jul 7 at 3:57 PM
Edited Jul 7 at 3:59 PM
Jules: I'm not giving you that money. I'm buying something from you. Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

Pumpkin: What?

Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't have to kill your ass. You read the Bible?

Pumpkin: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now... I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Pulp Fiction (1994)
Developer
Jul 13 at 3:41 PM
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

[carves "V" into poster on wall]

V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

V: [giggles]

V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Evey Hammond: Are you, like, a crazy person?

V: I am quite sure they will say so.

V for Vendetta (2005)
Coordinator
Jul 15 at 1:47 AM
So why doesn't Stan have commit rights again? Let's vote on this tomorrow.
Developer
Jul 15 at 6:54 PM
I'll go through the odlest ten pull requests and give a report about them.
Developer
Jul 15 at 7:05 PM
LOL, if you are going to judge me, at least do me the favor of using my newest 10. :)
Developer
Jul 16 at 12:18 AM
So I went back and I looked at my oldest 10...
I know what pull request I'm ashamed of...

https://orchard.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/StanleyGoldman/Issue19609/contribution/5553

Other than that, I've been great.
Developer
Jul 19 at 12:39 PM
Reviewed pull requests (sorry for the delay), see: https://orchard.codeplex.com/discussions/552057
Developer
Jul 20 at 2:21 PM
Edited Jul 20 at 2:21 PM
Be careful what you wish for, Zoltan just might give it to you. :)