Need help with orchard 1.8 VS 2013

Topics: Troubleshooting, Writing modules
Apr 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Hey guys,

I'm completely stuck here, I've created my custom module, everything was running fine but after updating to vs 2013 it doesn't work anymore. I'm completely stuck...

I have the same issues as here: https://orchard.codeplex.com/discussions/468462

Can someone tell me what I exactly need to configure to get it to work?

Kind regards,

Borrie
Apr 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2014 at 10:16 PM
The problem was just created by bad web.config and old libraries.
If you have got Orchard 1.8, everything should be Ok, just check that your module targets the version .NET Framework 4.5 in its project properties and that you have not changed the web.config in Orchard.web.
Clean the solution and rebuilt.
Should work.
Apr 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM
I've already tried that but doesn't work, I also installed mvc 5.1 (which maybe f*cked it up some more...), + I can't remove it from the project :(
Apr 9, 2014 at 10:34 PM
May be the fastest should be to restart from a 'fresh 1.8' and reinstall your modules.
I can garanty it is working.
Apr 9, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Edited Apr 9, 2014 at 11:12 PM
I've just installed a brand new 1.8 source, created a new module with codegen, copied over just my viewmodels, routes file and controller.
Recreated my contenttypes and taxonomies, created some content.

It's still completely broken :(

I'm running vs 2013 SP1

It's not that intellisense just isn't working anymore, the whole code doesn't run for my module, when I go to my controller I get this:

For all my html helpers i get the cannot be inferred from the usage error...

It' only my module that isn't working, the rest of Orchard runs fine, i've checked the web.config with another Orchard module and it's exactly the same.

HELP!!!
Coordinator
Apr 9, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Are you upgrading from a really old version ? If so you might have broken views as previous RAzor versions were not very strict compared to the new one.
Apr 10, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Sebastian,

No, brand new 1.8 copied over just controller/views/and viewmodels of previous code (also 1.8)

I've just deinstalled vs update 1, removed the bins, recompiled and still the same thing. It's only my own module that's affected.

This is my web.config: it's exactly the same as the orchard modules...

I'm really getting desperate here

When i create a new module the problem is exactly the same...
Apr 10, 2014 at 10:48 AM
In my view for the moment i'm only using a textbox for and a viewbag, this is the error that's logged, it's like nothing's binding anymore:
2014-04-10 11:46:37,138 [23] Orchard.Exceptions.DefaultExceptionPolicy - Default - An unexpected exception was caught
System.Web.HttpCompileException (0x80004005): c:\Users\wvdae30\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\De Vos Final\src\Orchard.Web\Modules\Assortiment\Views\index.cshtml(25): error CS1963: An expression tree may not contain a dynamic operation
   at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile()
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild()
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileWebFile(VirtualPath virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVirtualPathObjectFactory(VirtualPath virtualPath, HttpContext context, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean throwIfNotFound)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetCompiledType(VirtualPath virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetCompiledType(String virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerWrapper.System.Web.Mvc.IBuildManager.GetCompiledType(String virtualPath)
   at System.Web.Mvc.BuildManagerCompiledView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer)
   at Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.ThemeAwareness.LayoutAwareViewEngine.<>c__DisplayClass7.<FindView>b__5(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer, IViewDataContainer viewDataContainer) in c:\Users\wvdae30\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\De Vos Final\src\Orchard\Mvc\ViewEngines\ThemeAwareness\LayoutAwareViewEngine.cs:line 59
   at Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.ThemeAwareness.LayoutAwareViewEngine.LayoutView.Render(ViewContext viewContext, TextWriter writer) in c:\Users\wvdae30\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\De Vos Final\src\Orchard\Mvc\ViewEngines\ThemeAwareness\LayoutAwareViewEngine.cs:line 90
   at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResult(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
   at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilterRecursive(IList`1 filters, Int32 filterIndex, ResultExecutingContext preContext, ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionResult actionResult)
Apr 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Ok, i followed this link: http://www.asp.net/mvc/tutorials/mvc-5/how-to-upgrade-an-aspnet-mvc-4-and-web-api-project-to-aspnet-mvc-5-and-web-api-2

Did all the steps, installed web-helpers, this is the output:
PM> Install-Package -Id  Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers
Attempting to resolve dependency 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages (≥ 3.1.2 && < 3.2.0)'.
Attempting to resolve dependency 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure (≥ 1.0.0.0)'.
Attempting to resolve dependency 'Microsoft.AspNet.Razor (≥ 3.1.2 && < 3.2.0)'.
Attempting to resolve dependency 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData (≥ 3.1.2 && < 3.2.0)'.
Attempting to resolve dependency 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data'.
Installing 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure 1.0.0.0'.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure 1.0.0.0'.
Installing 'Microsoft.AspNet.Razor 3.1.2'.
You are downloading Microsoft.AspNet.Razor from Microsoft, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.microsoft.com/web/webpi/eula/aspnetcomponent_rtw_ENU.htm. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNet.Razor 3.1.2'.
Installing 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages 3.1.2'.
You are downloading Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages from Microsoft, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.microsoft.com/web/webpi/eula/aspnetcomponent_rtw_ENU.htm. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages 3.1.2'.
Installing 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data 3.1.2'.
You are downloading Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data from Microsoft, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.microsoft.com/web/webpi/eula/aspnetcomponent_rtw_ENU.htm. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data 3.1.2'.
Installing 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData 3.1.2'.
You are downloading Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData from Microsoft, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.microsoft.com/web/webpi/eula/aspnetcomponent_rtw_ENU.htm. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData 3.1.2'.
Installing 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers 3.1.2'.
You are downloading Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers from Microsoft, the license agreement to which is available at http://www.microsoft.com/web/webpi/eula/aspnetcomponent_rtw_ENU.htm. Check the package for additional dependencies, which may come with their own license agreement(s). Your use of the package and dependencies constitutes your acceptance of their license agreements. If you do not accept the license agreement(s), then delete the relevant components from your device.
Successfully installed 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers 3.1.2'.
Adding 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure 1.0.0.0' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.Web.Infrastructure 1.0.0.0' to Assortiment.
Adding 'Microsoft.AspNet.Razor 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.AspNet.Razor 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Adding 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Adding 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.Data 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Adding 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebPages.WebData 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Adding 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
Successfully added 'Microsoft.AspNet.WebHelpers 3.1.2' to Assortiment.
This is the web.config from my module:

``` <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
<configSections>
<sectionGroup name="system.web.webPages.razor" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorWebSectionGroup, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
  <remove name="host" />
  <remove name="pages" />
  <section name="host" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" />
  <section name="pages" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorPagesSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" />
</sectionGroup>
</configSections>

<appSettings>
<add key="webpages:Version" value="3.0.0.0" />
<add key="webpages:Enabled" value="false" />
<add key="PreserveLoginUrl" value="true" />
<add key="ClientValidationEnabled" value="true" />
<add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="true" />
</appSettings>

<system.web.webPages.razor>
<host factoryType="System.Web.Mvc.MvcWebRazorHostFactory, System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
<pages pageBaseType="Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.Razor.WebViewPage">
  <namespaces>
    <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc" />
    <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Ajax" />
    <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Html" />
    <add namespace="System.Web.Routing" />
    <add namespace="System.Web.WebPages" />
    <add namespace="System.Linq" />
    <add namespace="System.Collections.Generic" />
    <add namespace="Orchard.Mvc.Html" />
  </namespaces>
</pages>
</system.web.webPages.razor>

<system.web>
<compilation targetFramework="4.5">
  <assemblies>
    <add assembly="System.Web.Abstractions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <add assembly="System.Web.Routing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <add assembly="System.Data.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" />
    <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
        <add assembly="System.Web.WebPages, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
  </assemblies>
</compilation>
</system.web>

<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
  <!--Two elements removed for Clarity -->
  <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-5.1.0.0" newVersion="5.1.0.0" />
  </dependentAssembly>
  <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Helpers" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0" />
  </dependentAssembly>
  <dependentAssembly>
    <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
    <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0" />
  </dependentAssembly>
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

</configuration>
Apr 10, 2014 at 11:55 AM
This the web.config from orchard.web:

``` <?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
<configSections>
    <sectionGroup name="system.web.webPages.razor" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorWebSectionGroup, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
        <remove name="host"/>
        <remove name="pages"/>
        <section name="host" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.HostSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false"/>
        <section name="pages" type="System.Web.WebPages.Razor.Configuration.RazorPagesSection, System.Web.WebPages.Razor, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false"/>
    </sectionGroup>
</configSections>

<appSettings>
    <add key="webpages:Enabled" value="false"/>
    <add key="webpages:Version" value="3.0.0.0"/>
    <add key="log4net.Config" value="Config\log4net.config"/>
</appSettings>

<system.web.webPages.razor>
    <host factoryType="System.Web.Mvc.MvcWebRazorHostFactory, System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
    <pages pageBaseType="Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.Razor.WebViewPage">
        <namespaces>
            <add namespace="System.Collections.Generic"/>
            <add namespace="System.Linq"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Ajax"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Html"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Routing"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.WebPages"/>
            <add namespace="Orchard.Mvc.Html"/>
        </namespaces>
    </pages>
</system.web.webPages.razor>

<system.transactions>
    <defaultSettings timeout="00:30:00"/>
</system.transactions>

<system.web>

<!-- Accept file uploads up to 64 MB. -->
    <httpRuntime targetFramework="4.5" requestValidationMode="2.0" maxRequestLength="65536"/>

<compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5" batch="true" numRecompilesBeforeAppRestart="250" optimizeCompilations="true">
        <buildProviders>
            <add extension=".csproj" type="Orchard.Environment.Extensions.Compilers.CSharpExtensionBuildProviderShim"/>
        </buildProviders>
        <assemblies>
            <add assembly="System.Web.Mvc, Version=5.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
            <add assembly="System.Web.Abstractions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
            <add assembly="System.Web.Routing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35, processorArchitecture=MSIL"/>
            <add assembly="System.Data.Linq, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089"/>
            <add assembly="System.Data.Entity, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
            <add assembly="System.Data.Entity.Design, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
            <remove assembly="System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Web.Services, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            <remove assembly="System.EnterpriseServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
            <remove assembly="System.IdentityModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Runtime.Serialization, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.ServiceModel, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.ServiceModel.Activation, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.ServiceModel.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Activities, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.ServiceModel.Activities, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.WorkflowServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Web.Extensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Data.DataSetExtensions, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089"/>
            <remove assembly="System.Web.ApplicationServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35"/>
        </assemblies>
    </compilation>

<authentication mode="Forms">
        <forms loginUrl="~/Users/Account/AccessDenied" timeout="2880"/>
    </authentication>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

<pages>
        <namespaces>
            <add namespace="System.Collections.Generic"/>
            <add namespace="System.Linq"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Ajax"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Mvc.Html"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.Routing"/>
            <add namespace="System.Web.WebPages"/>
            <add namespace="Orchard.Mvc.Html"/>
        </namespaces>
    </pages>

</system.web>

<system.webServer>
    <!-- prevent iis from only allowing integrated mode configuration -->
    <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />

<modules runAllManagedModulesForAllRequests="false">
        <remove name="WarmupHttpModule"/>
        <add name="WarmupHttpModule" type="Orchard.WarmupStarter.WarmupHttpModule, Orchard.WarmupStarter, Version=1.7.2, Culture=neutral"/>
    </modules>
    <handlers accessPolicy="Script">
        <!-- Clear all handlers, prevents executing code file extensions or returning any file contents. -->
        <clear/>
        <!-- Return 404 for all requests via a managed handler. The URL routing handler will substitute the MVC request handler when routes match. -->
        <add name="NotFound" path="*" verb="*" type="System.Web.HttpNotFoundHandler" preCondition="integratedMode" requireAccess="Script"/>
        <!-- WebApi -->
        <remove name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_32bit"/>
        <remove name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_64bit"/>
        <remove name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-Integrated-4.0"/>
        <add name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_32bit" path="*." verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG,PUT,DELETE,PATCH,OPTIONS" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness32" responseBufferLimit="0"/>
        <add name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-ISAPI-4.0_64bit" path="*." verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG,PUT,DELETE,PATCH,OPTIONS" modules="IsapiModule" scriptProcessor="%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" preCondition="classicMode,runtimeVersionv4.0,bitness64" responseBufferLimit="0"/>
        <add name="ExtensionlessUrlHandler-Integrated-4.0" path="*." verb="GET,HEAD,POST,DEBUG,PUT,DELETE,PATCH,OPTIONS" type="System.Web.Handlers.TransferRequestHandler" preCondition="integratedMode,runtimeVersionv4.0"/>
    </handlers>
    <!-- Prevent IIS 7.0 from returning a custom 404/500 error page of its own. -->
    <httpErrors existingResponse="PassThrough"/>
    <security>
        <requestFiltering>
            <!-- Accept file uploads up to 64 MB. -->
            <requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="67108864"/>
        </requestFiltering>
    </security>
</system.webServer>

```
Apr 10, 2014 at 11:56 AM
  <runtime>
        <gcServer enabled="true"/>
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <probing privatePath="App_Data/Dependencies"/>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-5.1.0.0" newVersion="5.1.0.0"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Razor" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Helpers" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages.Deployment" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages.Razor" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Net.Http.Formatting" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral" />
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Http" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral" />
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="NHibernate" publicKeyToken="aa95f207798dfdb4" culture="neutral"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.3.1.4000" newVersion="3.3.1.4000"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="Autofac" publicKeyToken="17863af14b0044da"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="2.2.0.0-2.6.3.862" newVersion="3.0.0.0"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-4.5.0.0" newVersion="4.5.0.0"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
            <dependentAssembly>
                <assemblyIdentity name="Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" culture="neutral"/>
                <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-3.1.0.0" newVersion="3.1.0.0"/>
            </dependentAssembly>
        </assemblyBinding>
    </runtime>

</configuration>
Can anyone see what the problem is?
Apr 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM
I deinstalled vs 2013 update 1, corrected the web.config, removed the web.config from views.

I also had this in my view @Model, should be @model off course, what also broke the whole thing (probably changed it by accident with trying out some stuff)

Glad it works again...
Marked as answer by borrierulez on 4/10/2014 at 6:50 AM
Apr 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
I am working with update 1 without any problem, why have you uninstalled it ?
Apr 10, 2014 at 4:52 PM
I guess because there where a few problems at the same time, it started with crashing of the cache module. When my project is finished I'll install update 1 again :)