Orchard Work Available

Topics: Jobs
Mar 26, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I need an experienced Orchard developer for part time work. It would be about 20 hrs/week to start off with, could turn into more depending on quality of work. My company is building out it's Orchard services, so if you like working on Orchard, this is the job for you. Telecommuting is how we roll, which means you must be reliable/dependable and know how to work from home without getting distracted.

Expectations are high, so pay is good. Expect a brutal technical interview.

If interested, please respond to this thread and I'll get in touch, or send an email to segfahlt at gmail

bill
Mar 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Edited Mar 27, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Hi,

I am an asp.net mvc developer and i have over four years of experience with asp.net. I have customized and deployed 3 orchard sites. And i can also work on custom modules if required. I'm looking for long term relationship. I'm totally flexible on timings. I actually have a team of .net developers and designer and can make you a responsive template. We also work on NopCommerce which is also asp.net MVC bases ecommerce solution and can help in future.

In short we are experts in orchard CMS, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery/Javascript, NopCommerce and databases. With good experience ofcourse. And if you are looking for a company to provide you services then we gurantee that we will be your good decision. PMB if interested, so we can have a chat and/or i can come and meetup on skype. Looking forward to talk to you.

I'm also sending you an email as you asked.

faik.malik@gravityinv.com

PS. this website is also on orchard and currently under construction.

regards,
Faik Malik
Gravity Innovations
Mar 27, 2014 at 3:45 PM

H Faik,

Thank you for the response. I’m looking for a single individual for this job. My goal is to eventually find another solid Orchard developer and bring them onto my team permanently. At this point in time, I’m not entertaining any sort of b2b or outsourcing model.

Warmest regards,

bill

Apr 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Ok,

Thats great. Lets hope that you grow and eventually come up to a standard where you can outsource projects :P. Thanks for your response thought. And good luck.

Btw i'v recently started my firm and looking for long term relations. We work on .net solutions and android applications. So if you find a good reference, just remember me once. :)

regards,
Faik Malik
Gravity Innovations.