I need developer freelancer for install orchard, integrate our website ...

Topics: Customizing Orchard, Installing Orchard, Jobs, Русский (Russian)
Feb 17 at 9:36 AM
           Hello!

We need developer freelancer  for  install orchard,
  integrate our website into orchard, orchard forum
  set up...    After we need add some orchard modules into.

Thank you

Feb 17 at 9:41 AM
Edited Feb 18 at 12:44 AM
Hi,

Please contact me at

abhishek-at-abhishekluv.in
Mar 26 at 11:24 PM
Please contact me at propeers@yahoo.com ..
Mar 27 at 2:10 PM
Hi,

I am an asp.net mvc developer and i have over four years of experience with asp.net. I have customized and deployed 3 orchard sites. And i can also work on custom modules if required. I'm looking for long term relationship. I'm totally flexible on timings. I actually have a team of .net developers and designer and can make you a responsive template. PMB if interested, so we can have a chat and/or i can come and meetup on skype. Looking forward to talk to you.

faik.malik@gravityinv.com PS. this website is also on orchard and currently under construction.

regards,
Faik Malik
Gravity Innovations
Apr 6 at 3:42 PM
Hello Faik!

We have delay with others developments.
And need 2 month before we go ahead.
Thank you
Dimitry

Hi,

I am an asp.net mvc developer and i have over four years of experience with asp.net. I have customized and deployed 3 orchard sites. And i can also work on custom modules if required. I'm looking for long term relationship. I'm totally flexible on timings. I actually have a team of .net developers and designer and can make you a responsive template. PMB if interested, so we can have a chat and/or i can come and meetup on skype. Looking forward to talk to you.

[email removed]. this website is also on orchard and currently under construction.

regards,
Faik Malik
Gravity Innovations
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])
To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com