Coevery : CRM built on top of Orchard

Topics: General
Jan 29, 2014 at 9:54 AM
I just discovered this project : Coevery - Free ASP.NET CRM
User Name: admin
Password: 123456789

You can create your own Entity type and manage them adding fields.
Some interesting features are the form designer, the view creator and the relationships between entities.

They seem to have used Orchard (even if they don't mention it anywhere) and developed their own modules and admin.
It is still in alpha bit it looks quiet promising.
Oct 7, 2014 at 2:35 PM
Yes, I've forked it at the last commit before they renamed all the Orchard v1.7.1 base code. Coevery-Orchard Fork

I've not managed to find the time to properly test it, but it shows a lot of potential. As this project appears to have stalled, my first objective is to identify and isolate any custom code into modules and upgrade the Orchard v1.7.1 base code to the latest version. The second objective would be to cherry pick commits made after the point I forked it and thoroughly test it to achieve a stable if limited release to build upon.

However, when I will find the time to do this is another matter - Any help is appreciated.
Jan 6, 2015 at 10:55 AM
hi lfurzewaddock,

i want to ask about is there new version of coevery that fix issues and add new features like workflow , reporting ,security for entity not only perspective.

Feb 3, 2015 at 6:18 PM
Hi a7medsamir,

So far, I have only managed to fix a small number of issues to get it to a point where it works fairly well, but is limited to perspectives.

Note: It doesn't appear to work with SQL server compact yet. It needs a full SQL server database, but express will do - I'm not sure why yet. Coevery-Orchard Fork