Is Import/Export feature working fine?

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General, Writing modules, Writing themes
Jan 24 at 3:04 PM
Edited Jan 24 at 3:07 PM
Hi there,

I have been trying to change the way i make my websites(using latest versions!). Trying Not to use too much programming but using too much import/export. This change was in order to improve the construction time, but i have been experiencing a lot of issues working this way..
I lunch my new website, create widgets, layers, contentitems, pages, everything.. then i export them, import, and i am still having issues in the imported website or it just throw erros, so i have to write manually in migrations all the creations and relations btwn content items, or going to backend and recreate all the stuff.
I think this is annoying, i thought that feature was working perfectly..

So, my question is: is Import/Export feature working fine? or i don't know how to use it?

I would love just to build all my website on backend, and then not having issues when re-creating the site.
If it is not working, i have no problem, i will just change my strategy for developing quick sites building my own import/export feature.

But, please someone notify me the status of this module... it is working or not!
(I am working with version 1.7)

Thx.