Dec 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Edited Dec 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM
[5.000 daily visitors - 5 editors]
Orchard Version: 1.7.1
Cloud Service: 2 instances (no autoscale)
- Cache Cluster Settings: Co-Related Role with Cache Size 30% - how does it affect memory?
- Named Cache Settings:
Name / [High Availability] / [Notifications] / [Eviction Policy] / [Expiration Type] / [Time To Live(min)]
default / Disabled / Disabled / LRU / Absolute / 10
SessionStateCache / Enabled / Disabled / LRU / Sliding Window / 60
OutputCache / Enabled / Disabled / LRU / Absolute / 5
DatabaseCache / Enabled / Disabled / LRU / Absolute / 5
- Orchard OutputCache: Enabled - 480secs
This is our firtst attempt on Orchard as cloud service on Azure. Pretty much well I think but small problems.
We have the following issues but do not know how to handle them exactly (Orchard or Azure):
- When publishing a blogpost (most of times when updating) from time to time we get an error of: "no row with the given identifier exists" for taxonomies (category) or tags - seems nhibernate sync issue between instances?
- Problem when rearranging widgets - probably somehow the 2 instances are not in sync. But how?
- Problemwith Indexes. We created one, it disppeared. Then appeared again. Then, invisible again. x documents have been indexed. y documents have been indexed. Finally works.
- About OutputCache, which value should we trigger: module or Named Cache Settings?
- Do you think that we should fine tune Azure settings? If yes, which way?