Oct 21, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Edited Oct 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM
Thank you very much for ideas. I am reading docs now and analyzing what you wrote above. I want to implement the following scenario for adding new content to the blog:
1) User clicks "Add post" button and goes to the form with one field post title and one button: "add page"
2) User clicks "Add page" button and goes to the form with fields page name and page text. There is a button "Save"
User could add many pages to a post.
Each post with pages has it's own SEO url, like this:
Initial post with table of contents:
All other pages inside post:
When users visiting pages I would like to show widget to show all pages in the current post.
Also users could add comments to the post, not to the individual pages.
I don't understand for now, should I create new orchard module of should I change code in the default Blog implementation?
Added after several hours.....
I found interesting module in the Gallery -
. I think this project is more suitable for my requirements. This forum has content types called
- forum: root object, in my model it is the first blog post
- thread: in my model it is act like a page inside post
I think I should make copy of this project and extend/rewrite it for my requirements. I think I should
- update view for the initial "forum" page to render table of contents
- update routing to build URL to the individual pages like /post_seo_url/page_seo_url
- attach comment to the "forum" object
Am I on the right way or I am going to write very complex logic?