Is Nwazet Ok?

Topics: Troubleshooting, Writing modules
Sep 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Edited Sep 23, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Just install Nwazet to orchard 1.71, add product and got :
Server Error in '/' Application.

'Orchard.MediaLibrary.Fields.MediaLibraryPickerField' does not contain a definition for 'Url'

Line 3:      Style.Include("bundle.nwazet-commerce-admin.css");
Line 4:      string name = Model.ContentField.Name;
Line 5:      string url = Model.ContentField.Url;
Line 6:  }
Line 7:  @if (!String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(url)) {

Source File: ~\Modules\Nwazet.Commerce\Views\MediaPickerProductImageSummaryAdmin.cshtml    Line: 5 
source : bleroy-nwazet.commerce-64175cbc3d0c.zip
Coordinator
Sep 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM
There will be a new version in a few days. In the meantime, just remove the line in question and see if that helps.
Sep 24, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Ok, looking forward, thanks.
Oct 2, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Just comment ? :)
Compiler Error Message: CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ViewModels' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 1:  @using Orchard.Core.Contents.ViewModels;
Line 2:  @using ContentsOrder = ViewModels.ContentsOrder
Line 3:  @{
Line 4:      var pageTitle = T("Manage Products");

Source File: ~\Nwazet.Commerce\Views\ProductAdmin\List.cshtml    Line: 2 
sousce: bleroy-nwazet.commerce-49e50d2c005e.zip
Oct 2, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Where can I find new Orchard SSL with Services?
Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Services' does not exist in the namespace 'Contrib.SecuredSocketsLayer' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 1:  @using System.Text.RegularExpressions
Line 2:  @using Contrib.SecuredSocketsLayer.Services
Line 3:  @*
Line 4:  Available model properties:

Source File: ~\Modules\Nwazet.Commerce\Views\Stripe.cshtml    Line: 2 
Oct 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Edited Oct 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Is it orchardssl-0fce24c51c17.zip ?

after installing it , I have a probleme with conection on localhost :
https://localhost/Users/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f

This webpage is not available

Reload  Less
Google Chrome's connection attempt to localhost was rejected. The website may be down, or your network may not be properly configured.
Now I can not login and go to admin

How to disable Contrib.SecuredSocketsLayer without admin ?

How to enable https on Visual Studio Development Server ?
Oct 4, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Ok, thanks to Sébastien Ros, I see, how to enable SSL on localhost in the last podcast.

But it is IIS Express.
How about VS Development Server ?

Anyway Thanks a lot.
Oct 4, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Only iisexpress works with ssl (or full iis)
Coordinator
Oct 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM
This is a work in progress. Sorry about the inconvenience. Will fix.
Coordinator
Oct 9, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Update: the SSL module is now core, under the feature/ssl branch. It works well under full IIS, but still has problems under IIS Express.
Coordinator
Oct 11, 2013 at 12:12 AM
If you want to give it another try, the core SSL module is now merged, and the latest push in Nwazet.Commerce is now using it.
Oct 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Edited Oct 23, 2013 at 10:08 AM
BertrandLeRoy wrote:
If you want to give it another try, the core SSL module is now merged, and the latest push in Nwazet.Commerce is now using it.
Yes, thanks. 1.7.x works fine with full IIS, and with express need the same ports in Orchard.Web properties and admin setting, atherwise my
IIS express was frozen and I had to restart. But with the same ports it works Ok.

Concerning nwazet, unfortunately Stripe is useless to me (it works just in 5 contries ). But EMS fork uses depricated media module :(

I think everyone has eBay, thus paypal.

IMHO: PAYPAL IS JUST MUST !!!

Just remaind your promise to merge EMS to your much more advance module :)
Coordinator
Oct 26, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Please, by all means, implement PayPal if it's useful to you. Also please understand that I develop the features that are useful to me. I have unfortunately no time to do anything more than that. What's EMS?
Oct 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Edited Oct 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM
BertrandLeRoy wrote:
Please, by all means, implement PayPal if it's useful to you.
I am not so smart like you. Moreover, I don't want to "invent bicycle"
Also please understand that I develop the features that are useful to me. I have unfortunately no time to do anything more than that.
Ok.
What's EMS?
https://bitbucket.org/ems/nwazet.commerce

I just mean this:
https://bitbucket.org/bleroy/nwazet.commerce/pull-request/3/paypal-promotions-discounts-product/diff

sorry, if I offense you.
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM
I added a comment to the pull request.
Nov 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Now nwazet NOT working even with 1.7.X

You wrote:
WARNING: this changeset and ulterior ones will only compile with Orchard branch theshift and branches where theshift has been merged.
Do not update to these changes if you are not ready to upgrade Orchard to those branches.
InfosetHelper, ReflectionHelper, XmlHelper are now in core. Removing from Nwazet.Commerce
Can you explain in more detail what version of Orchard should we use and where to get it ?
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2013 at 1:08 AM
The "feature/theshift" branch, as the message says. I don't know anything about your environment, so it's hard to explain in details how to get the proper branch. If you are getting Orchard from CodePlex through a Git client, checkout the latest in the feature/checkout branch. If you are doanloading the source directly from CodePlex as a zip, there is a drop-down on the CodePlex source tab to choose your branch. If you are not ready to upgrade Orchard to that branch, don't take those changes.
Nov 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Edited Nov 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM
BertrandLeRoy wrote:
The "feature/theshift" branch, as the message says. I don't know anything about your environment, so it's hard to explain in details how to get the proper branch. If you are getting Orchard from CodePlex through a Git client, checkout the latest in the feature/checkout branch. If you are doanloading the source directly from CodePlex as a zip, there is a drop-down on the CodePlex source tab to choose your branch. If you are not ready to upgrade Orchard to that branch, don't take those changes.
Thanks Bertrand for clarification.

There are 2 questions :

1 To what mainstream version The "feature/theshift" branch is going to be merged and when ?

2 Might it worth to keep 2 versions of nwazet in git : new (with shift) and old (without) ?
Coordinator
Nov 12, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 I'm not sure exactly and should know more after today's meeting. 1.7.2 is almost out the door and doesn't contain that branch. I think it will be in 1.8, for which there is no announced release date.
2 It would work, sure, but I don't have the time to maintain two branches, sorry. You can sync to the version before that change however and not update until 1.8 is out.