Steering Committee 2013 Elections: Vote is open

Topics: Announcements
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Edited Sep 18, 2013 at 12:54 AM
Many thanks to Brett Morrison and Christian Surieux for accepting to be our assessors and for counting the votes.

You can find what each candidate had to say in this thread: https://orchard.codeplex.com/discussions/455370

Here are the rules.

Voting:

You may vote once. To be eligible to vote, you must have contributed to the Orchard discussions on CodePlex prior to 09/17/2013, or you must have attended a Harvest conference. Your CodePlex username must be supplied as part of your voting submission. Shortly after the election is closed, the totals and the individual votes will be published anonymously, with a unique GUID, allowing you to verify your vote as correctly accounted for.

The vote is open until October 1st at noon, Pacific Time.

Voting Procedure:

Starting with this election, voting is private only. To submit your vote, copy / paste the section below into an email to vote@brettmorrison.com

Put an X by each candidate you select. Ballots with more than 5 votes will be rejected and sent back to you by the voting commissioner. Upon proper qualification and submission, the voting commissioner will send you back a unique GUID that you can use to verify your vote after the election.

CodePlex Id: [ ]

Candidates (denote up to 5 candidates with an 'X'):

[ ] Antoine Griffard (agriffard)
[ ] Bertrand Le Roy (BertrandLeRoy)
[ ] Nicholas Mayne (Jetski5822)
[ ] Piotr Szmyd (pszmyd)
[ ] Samuel Goldenbaum (SamuelGoldenbaum)
[ ] Sébastien Ros (sebastienros)
[ ] Sipke Schoorstra (sfmskywalker)
[ ] Travis James (GQAdonis)
[ ] Ylan Kunstler (ylan)
Developer
Sep 17, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Edited Sep 17, 2013 at 11:40 PM
BertrandLeRoy wrote:
To be eligible to vote, you must have contributed to the Orchard discussions on CodePlex prior to 09/17/2013.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't we decided that all Harvest conference attendees also have the right to vote, regardless from their Codeplex activity?
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Doh! I forgot about that. Yes, absolutely.
Sep 23, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Thanks to those that have voted so far. As of Sunday night, 09/22/2013, 7:45pm PST, 27 eligible voters have cast their votes.
Oct 1, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Here are the election results.

Congratulations to the 2013-2014 Steering Committee!

Antoine Griffard (10)
Bertrand LeRoy (37)
Nicholas Mayne (17)
Piotr Szmyd (29)
Samuel Goldenbaum (11)
Sébastien Ros (38)
Sipke Schoorstra (35)
Travis James (0)
Ylan Kunstler (20)

I will post an anonymized spreadsheet of the votes later today.
Oct 1, 2013 at 10:04 PM
In the link below, please find the spreadsheet showing each vote anonymized by GUID, which I sent in response to the valid voters.

http://sdrv.ms/1dUNlV0

Notes:

40 eligible voters
1 ineligible voter was discarded
38 voted for 5 candidates, 1 for 4, 1 for 3
Coordinator
Oct 2, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Thanks to everyone who voted, for me or others, and thanks to all candidates for their passion and dedication. I'm flattered to receive that many votes and will try to be worthy of the honor.
Oct 4, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Fantastic team. Looking forward to a great year ahead. Well done to all.
Oct 7, 2013 at 5:22 PM
The committee has elected Sébastien Ros as the official "benevolent dictator".