Bullet problem

Topics: Customizing Orchard, General
Sep 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Hi I have a problem with bulleted lists.

Bertrand previously suggested I log an issue with this as it could potentially be a tiny MCE error. (I did some time ago but have not heard anything since).

My user is trying to create a bulleted list in the admin screen of my website within the body field.

They select the text they want to make a bulleted list by clicking the Insert / Remove Bulleted List icon.
The list appears to be formatted correctly.
When viewing in HTML view the list also appears to be formatted correctly within <ul> tags and <li> tags.

When saved and published then viewed the list has disappeared.
When viewing the source code, the <ul> / <li> tags have been removed and the list is now within <p> tags.

Any idea how to keep the <ul> <li> tags in the code?

Many thanks in advance,,
Kirsty
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Can you link to the issue?
Sep 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Sep 18, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Hi here is a live example of how the html editor is not working. If you look at my site at the following page http://www.intali.com/main-property-page you will see the first property 'Anglo Office Park, Amersham' has text which is extends beyond the area is should be contained in. I have increased the string amount to 300 instead of he default 200 o allow for more characters to be shown, however, when my user enters a list via the bodypart editor the bullets do no render.

Any ideas on how to remedy this problem?

Thanks,
Kirsty
Coordinator
Sep 18, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I can't reproduce this problem.