Orchard Anti Spam 1.7 doesn,'t work in the 1.7 version

Topics: Core
Sep 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Edited Sep 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Hello

After upgrade from Orchard 1.6 to 1.7 we have found that Anti Spam module doesn't work.
Now in instead of showing the captcha we get the following message "Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid"

The method used to migrate our multitenant site has been the following: First to download the last source from master branch. Secondly to add our own modules to orchard. Finally run migration module for each tenant.

The point is now the Re Captha part within the Content Type doesn't show the two text boxes to complete the public and private keys that previous version showed:

Regards!
Coordinator
Sep 7, 2013 at 5:16 AM
Your migration must be incompletely done. The module must fail to compile, or something like that. I run 1.7 on my site and recaptcha works just fine.
Sep 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Oh my god, it was a silly thing. The point is the config for the capcha has been changed from the Content Type definiton menu at Orchard 1.6 to the General Settings->Spam at Orchard 1.7. I was looking for the configuration it in the wrong place.

Regards
Mar 21, 2015 at 7:18 PM
I am not able to save still. I am using 1.8

I did notice in vs.net that i had to change the module to use .net 4.5 before it would build correctly.

I also get the "Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid" error message.