Error after install module Contrib.FileField

Topics: General, Installing Orchard, Troubleshooting
Aug 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM
I just started to test Orchard and don't know how the CMS works yet, someone knows what is the problem that generate the error below?
None of the constructors found with 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'Contrib.FileField.Drivers.FileFieldDriver' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Cannot resolve parameter 'Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService mediaService' of constructor 'Void .ctor(Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService)'.
thanks for the attention!
Aug 21, 2013 at 8:46 PM
I open the web site with Visual Studio 2012, and was missing the reference for "System.Web", then i add the reference and some errors has gone, now i am getting this error "The namespace name or type 'Contrib' could not be found. Need a using directive or an assembly reference?"

this is the line where the error ocurred
  __public class _Page_Modules_Contrib_FileField_Views_DefinitionTemplates_FileFieldSettings_cshtml : Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.Razor.WebViewPage<Contrib.FileField.Settings.FileFieldSettings> {__
and this is the begin of the file that the error ocurred,
#pragma checksum "C:\Users\lucas.konrath\Documents\My Web Sites\orchard\Modules\Contrib.FileField\Views\DefinitionTemplates\FileFieldSettings.cshtml" "{ff1816ec-aa5e-4d10-87f7-6f4963833460}" "821E4940114844CCA0FF5EB498EA85B15B762245"
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// <auto-generated>
//     This code was generated by a tool.
//     Runtime Version:4.0.30319.18051
//
//     Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
//     the code is regenerated.
// </auto-generated>
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------

namespace ASP {
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.IO;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Net;
    using System.Web;
    using System.Web.Helpers;
    using System.Web.Security;
    using System.Web.UI;
    using System.Web.WebPages;
    using System.Web.Mvc;
    using System.Web.Mvc.Ajax;
    using System.Web.Mvc.Html;
    using System.Web.Routing;
    using Orchard.Mvc.Html;

__public class _Page_Modules_Contrib_FileField_Views_DefinitionTemplates_FileFieldSettings_cshtml : Orchard.Mvc.ViewEngines.Razor.WebViewPage<Contrib.FileField.Settings.FileFieldSettings> {__

#line hidden

public _Page_Modules_Contrib_FileField_Views_DefinitionTemplates_FileFieldSettings_cshtml() {
        }

protected ASP.global_asax ApplicationInstance {
            get {
                return ((ASP.global_asax)(Context.ApplicationInstance));
            }
        }

Aug 21, 2013 at 9:02 PM
I am not sure that filefield and its related module are uptodate and working ok, better consider some other option as medialibrary in v 1.7
Aug 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM
and how can i uninstall filefield and put the site to work?
Developer
Aug 21, 2013 at 9:34 PM
You can delete the module's folder via Windows Explorer / FTP.
Aug 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM
I deleted the module and some errors continued to happen, so I decided to reinstall.

I downloaded the Orchard 1.7, I created an empty web site in visual studio 2012 and put all the files there, I started the application and this error appears:
Error   1   Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   C:\Users\lucas.konrath\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\WebSites\Orchard\Modules\Lucene\Lucene.csproj   1   
and this warning too..
Warning 9   The element 'PropertyGroup' in namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003' has invalid child element 'MvcBuildViews' in namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/developer/msbuild/2003'. List of possible elements expected: 'Property, AllowUnsafeBlocks, AppConfigForCompiler, ApplicationIcon, ApplicationRevision, ApplicationVersion, AppDesignerFolder, AspNetConfiguration, AssemblyKeyContainerName, AssemblyKeyProviderName, AssemblyName, AssemblyOriginatorKeyFile, AssemblyOriginatorKeyFileType, AssemblyOriginatorKeyMode, AssemblyType, AutorunEnabled, BaseAddress, BootstrapperComponentsLocation, BootstrapperComponentsUrl, BootstrapperEnabled, CharacterSet, CheckForOverflowUnderflow, CLRSupport, UseDebugLibraries, CodePage, Configuration, ConfigurationName, ConfigurationOverrideFile, CreateDesktopShortcut, CreateWebPageOnPublish, CurrentSolutionConfigurationContents, DebugSecurityZoneURL, DebugSymbols, DebugType, DefaultClientScript, DefaultHTMLPageLayout, DefaultTargetSchema, DefineConstants, DefineDebug, DefineTrace, DelaySign, DisableLangXtns, DisallowUrlActivation, CodeAnalysisAdditionalOptions, CodeAnalysisApplyLogFileXsl, CodeAnalysisConsoleXsl, CodeAnalysisCulture, CodeAnalysisFailOnMissingRules, CodeAnalysisForceOutput, Co....  C:\Users\lucas.konrath\Documents\Visual Studio 2012\WebSites\Orchard\Modules\Lucene\Lucene.csproj   17  6   Orchard(1)
Aug 21, 2013 at 11:01 PM
ignore the question above, i was reading and saw that this no need compile into visual studio because have built in compiler, i run the website and works.

but I still have trouble installing modules, when i try to install the 'MediaGarden' the error bellow appears into the administration panel in a red box:
The assembly reference 'MediaGarden' could not be loaded for module 'MediaGarden.Documents'. 

There are generally a few ways to solve this issue: 
1. Install any dependent module. 
2. Remove the assembly reference from the project file if it's not needed. 
3. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the module. 
4. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the application. 
5. Specify the strong name of the assembly (name, version, culture, publickey) if the assembly is present in the GAC.
Coordinator
Aug 22, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Media Garden is probably not compatible with 1.7. Why do you want it?
Aug 22, 2013 at 3:19 AM
how can i identify the compatibilitie of the modules with the orchard version?
Coordinator
Aug 22, 2013 at 3:24 AM
Unfortunately, for the moment you can't. You need to try it on a local dev version. Some module authors use the Orchard version the module is compatible with as the beginning of their own module version, but not all authors do that. In theory, module.txt contains a compatible Orchard version number as well, but seeing an old version number there doesn't necessarily mean the module won't work with a later version. So yes, for the moment you need to try.
Aug 22, 2013 at 3:46 AM
ok.. thanks for response