Zen Gallery in 1.x

Topics: General
Jul 18, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Hi Bertrand,

Have you tried creating a new Gallery with the Zen Gallery module in the 1.x (1.7RC) branch? I tried creating a regular Gallery named "Portfolio" which according to the type definition, should be looking in gallery/portfolio (slug) for the images. When I load up shape tracing though, the Content zone is populating with a Parts_Contents_Publish [empty] shape instead of the ZenGallery shape in the module.

I tried loading the module into Visual Studio and doing a rebuild on it...no errors.

Am I doing something wrong or does the module need to be altered for 1.7?

Thanks for the help!
Jul 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM
I got it to work by fiddling around a bit. I modified the Gallery Type by removing the default path pattern, saving the type, then re-adding the exact same thing. This time when I created a new Gallery, I had an input box for the gallery path. If I leave it blank (auto-generate), when I save/publish, the input box disappears from future edits of that content item. If I actually type in the path instead of letting it auto-generate, then it works and I see the images in that folder and the shape displays on the resulting page.

Not sure if that behavior is what was expected, but I have a work-around that seems to work. Thanks =)
Coordinator
Jul 18, 2013 at 5:05 AM
Jul 18, 2013 at 5:43 PM
ah ha! Thanks. I couldn't find it on CodePlex or GitHub...didn't think about BitBucket =)