How to Post Form Form Theme

Topics: Administration, Core, Customizing Orchard, Writing modules
Jul 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM
How to Post Form in View Folder of my Custom Theme .The Senerio is I want to Post my Custom Form data.the form is in footer view of my Custom Theme ..So i had to post the data to Controller then save it into db but my question is how to Post Form data form theme view to my controller .The Controller resides in my Custom Module
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2013 at 8:14 PM
ASP.NET MVC has standard APIs to create forms and point them to an action. Just make sure to specify the folder name of your module as the "area" parameter. There are plenty of examples throughout the code.
Jul 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Can u give me link of that example
Jul 9, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Why Poeple dont reply in this forum.if u dont want to reply then close the forum
Developer
Jul 9, 2013 at 11:22 AM
You already got the answer here and on SO: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17522253/post-form-form-theme-to-custom-controller-in-orchard-cms
It's your homework to do further research - no one will do that for you. You asked how to post data to controller actions in Orchard and got the answers. The rest is basic ASP.NET MVC. There are lots of examples in core code.
Second - please do not cross-post.
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Just because I won't kill you with love today, here is my answer:

If you can't do it by yourself, hire a professional developer.
Coordinator
Jul 10, 2013 at 5:31 AM
Wow. Not getting an answer in 4 hours in the middle of the night. That's terrible. Maybe we should close these forums, yes. Come on.
Jul 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I apologize myself what I did said in frustration. But you peoples are very nice and informative.God bless You.Please forgive me what I did said if anyone heart with that.
Coordinator
Jul 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM
No problem.